Noval

ФОРУМ

Поделись в соц.сетях, что бы вернуться
Вы должны войти, чтобы создавать сообщения и темы.

перевод предложений с русского на немецкий

Привет.Можете пожалуйста перевести это предложение на немецкий?- Я нашла семью Миттлер через интернет. Есть еще сомнения  по поводу этого предложения.Исправьте пожалуйста если написано неправильно-Ich habe einen kleineren Bruder, um dennen ich habe mich ständig ab 5 Lebensjahr gekümmert.Благодарю заранее.

Ich habe die Familie "Miller" im Internet gefunden.

У меня есть меньший брат, я забочусь о нем с 5 его лет
Ich habe einen kleineren Bruder. Ich kümmere mich um ihn ab 5 sein Lebensjahr.

Эта версия лучше звучит. У меня есть меньший брат. Я начала о нем заботится, когда ему было 5 лет
Ich habe einen kleineren Bruder. Ich habe angefangen um ihn zu kümmern, als er 5 Jahre alt war.

Я молодая симпатичная брюнетка, в поисках взрослого мужика. Мне 14 лет.
[url=http://domaigirls.ru ]Мои частные фото[/url];)

I slowly and lazily pushed myself up on my elbows.
I approached him and offered my help. He was looking for a set of underwear, but could not decide which one to choose. I offered several options, and he liked them. He said that he was not sure about the size, and that she was as built as me. Well, I said that I can put on and show. He was surprised and said that he did not know that we have such a service. So I took what I offered him and went to the fitting room.
[url=love-girls24.com]link.[/url]. Mom, you're on your own again! That's why I don't have a boyfriend!
You girls are just amazing! Artyom admired, and the girls giggled merrily.
And you try, girl, try.
Cool!!!
“Are you sure this is the same massage?” he asked incredulously.
Toast! Verka said and stared at Sasha.

Мои соц. сети

Подробная информация:

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.